Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Needless to say, that vintage Rolex Datejust is one of the best daily wearers of all time. It offers more than everything you may ever need: outstanding timeless design matching literally any outfit, perfectly balanced 36 mm size, waterproof capabilities of the famous Oyster family, and of course legendary precision and durability of Rolex automatic chronometer movements.
This particular piece is notable for its' rare 1600 reference with an elegant smooth bezel in solid 18k yellow gold and amazing blue linen dial in excellent condition. A "must" for any watch collector.
Perfect technical condition and strong timekeeping. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed brushed and high-polished finishing. Screw-down crown and smooth bezel in 18k yellow gold.
- Excellent condition. Lightly polished in the past. Showing normal traces of use and minor scratches.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original crown signed with Rolex crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Ref.1600 (between lugs)
- Precise automatic chronometer movement with date (non-quickset)
- Cal.1575 signed "Cal.1570" and "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, Adjusted 5 Positions and Temperature"
- Rhodium-plated, 26 Jewels, Kif-Ultraflex, 19800 A/h, 48 hours of power reserve.
- Freshly serviced, the watch shows strong results: 280 deg. of amplitude, +1 seconds a day, 0 ms of beat error.
- Original untouched dial in outstanding flawless condition. Showing basically no aging and intact tritium.
- Raised golden Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust" at 12 o'clock and "Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified" and "T Swiss T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original luminous golden hands in excellent condition
- The watch with our premium handmade calfskin strap in dark blue
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.