Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Beautiful and highly collectible Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox Ref.E855 features very well-balanced 37 mm stainless case and fantastic silver dial in mint condition, precise and durable bumper-automatic movement, and famous alarm-function first introduced in a wristwatch by Jaeger-LeCoultre in the early 50s.
Professionally serviced in October 2016 and never worn since then.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece stainless steel case with screw-down case back. Stain and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to factory specs, showing no traces of use.
- 37 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original JLC-signed steel fluted crowns.
- Original plexiglass crystal.
- Automatic movement with alarm function and date (separate barrel, manual-winding)
- Caliber 825 signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre Swiss Fab.Suisse"
- 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours of power reserve, 20s of alarm reserve. Shock-protected.
- Professionally serviced in October 2016. Mint and technically perfect.
- Original untouched dial in very good condition, showing minor aging on the outer perimeter of the dial. Aged tritium markers.
- Signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Automatic" and "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o’clock.
- Original correct tritium hands in good condition. Lume color and aging is matching hour markers on the dial.
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic buckle.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.