Legendary chronograph qualified by NASA for their space missions, bearing famous caliber 861 - the improved successor of Cal.321, another legendary movement made by Omega. The design of this truly iconic chronograph basically remained unchanged since 1964 when the first reference 105.012 with "screwed-lugs" case was introduced. Probably the most recognized 3-reg chronograph desired by every collector and every man.
This particular piece is a true "barn find" coming from its' original and the first owner. It is notable for a knife-sharp unpolished case showing normal traces of wear, absolutely immaculate stepped dial with pleasant tritium tone and perfectly running movement. The reference 145.022-71 is particularly interesting because it was the last model produced with collectors' beloved stepped dial. Unlike 145.022-69 produced in significantly bigger numbers, these pieces rarely pop-up in absolutely correct and untouched condition.
The watch is sourced from the original owner and is completely untouched (except cleaning). The movement is running perfectly showing perfect timekeeping results. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Mint stainless steel 3-body with "flat" screw-down case back bearing "Hippocampus" and signed "Speedmaster"
- Original untouched finishing, unpolished. Showing minor scratches and normal traces of use, especially visible on high-polished facets.
- 42 mm (without crown) / 53 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original and correct bezel in outstanding condition.
- Original steel fluted crown signed with Omega logo. Original pushers.
- Original hesalite crystal in fair condition. Polished many times, showing traces of rather deep scratches.
- Manual-winding, NASA-certified chronograph
- Famous Cal.861 based on Lemania 27 CHRO12 & Cal.321
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 21600 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve
- Serial number: 32196458
- Service history is unknown. Shows strong timekeeping results: +5 seconds, 0 beat error, 260 degrees amplitude.
- Original untouched stepped dial with "short" tritium indexes in perfect shape
- Signed "Omega Speedmaster" at 12 o'clock, printed Omega logo. Signed "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original correct hands, "flat" chrono hand. Slight degradation and discoloration of tritium.
- Flawless condition.
- The watch original Omega ref.1171 bracelet fitting maximum 19 cm wrist.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.