Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Apparently, the vintage Rolex Datejust is one of the best daily wearers of all time. It offers more than everything you may ever need: outstanding timeless design matching literally any outfit, perfectly balanced 36 mm size, waterproof capabilities of the famous Oyster family, and of course legendary precision and durability of Rolex automatic chronometer movements. This particular piece is not an exception and is notable for a quite rare blue dial. Don't miss!
Perfect technical condition and strong timekeeping. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed brushed and high-polished finishing. Screw-down crown and smooth bezel in 18k yellow gold.
- Excellent condition. Polished in the past. Showing normal traces of use and minor scratches.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original crown signed with Rolex crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Precise automatic chronometer movement with date (non-quickset)
- Cal.1575 signed "Cal.1570" and "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, Adjusted 5 Positions and Temperature"
- Rhodium-plated, 26 Jewels, Kif-Ultraflex, 19800 A/h, 48 hours of power reserve.
- Original untouched stepped blue dial in good condition. Showing minor traces of aging.
- Raised golden Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust" at 12 o'clock and "Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified" and "T Swiss T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original luminous golden hands in good condition
- The watch with VintageCaliber.com premium handmade strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions.