Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A beautiful, technologically advanced, and yet understated Omega Seamaster Chronometer with a rare and unusual stepped 'frosted' finished dial. More than that, it is double signed: Omega and Meister. It means that this particular watch was made especially for the prominent (and still existing!) Swiss watch dealer.
Very impressive and very precise timepiece will fit any collection, either of a beginner and sophisticated seasoned collector.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed satin and high-polished finishing. Signed "Omega Watch Co" on the inner side of the caseback. Bearing observatory logo on the outer side.
- Polished in the past. Showing minor traces of use and storage.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed steel crown
- Original hesalite crystal signed with Omega logo
- Reference: 166.032 / 168.023
- Automatic chronometer with day and date complications
- Cal.751 signed "Omega Watch Co Swiss"
Gold-plated, 24 jewels, 19800 A/h and 50 hours of power-reserve. Incabloc shock protection, quick-set date.
- Service history is unknown, however timegrapher shows strong testing results: 230-240 deg of amplitude, -25 sec a day, 1 ms of beat error.
- Serial number: 31945339
- Original untouched dial in near-mint. Showing practically no ageing except few tiny oxidation dots.
- Raised Omega logo, signed "Automatic Chronometer Officially Certified". Signed "Mesiter Seamaster" and "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock. Raised silver hour markers with intact tritium plots.
- Original silver hour and minute hands with lacquer stripes, silver sweep seconds hand.
- The watch with original 1069 Bracelet in good condition fitting max.19 cm wrist.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.