Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Needless to say, that vintage Rolex Datejust is one of the best daily wearers of all time. It offers more than everything you may ever need: outstanding timeless design matching literally any outfit, perfectly balanced 36 mm size, waterproof capabilities of the famous Oyster family, and of course legendary precision and durability of Rolex automatic chronometer movements.
This particular piece is notable for its' strong and exceptionally-preserved "doorstop" dial. A "must" for any watch collector and perhaps the most versatile Datejust you can ever imagine.
Excellent technical condition and strong timekeeping. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed brushed and high-polished finishing. Screw-down crown, smooth stainless steel bezel.
- Polished in the past. Showing little traces of use and minor scratches.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown signed with Rolex crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Ref.1600 between lugs and on the caseback
- Precise automatic chronometer movement with date (non-quickset)
- Cal.1575 signed "Cal.1570" and "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, Adjusted 5 Positions and Temperature"
- Rhodium-plated, 26 Jewels, Kif-Ultraflex, 19800 A/h, 48 hours of power reserve.
- Original untouched dial in outstanding excellent mint condition
- Raised silver Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust" at 12 o'clock and "Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified" and "T Swiss T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original silver hands in excellent condition
- The watch with period-correct jubilee bracelet and No 455 endlinks
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.