Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
An honest and attractive classics from the early 70s - Heuer Autavia GMT. The Autavia (12-hour stopwatch) was first introduced in 1950s, deriving its name from its use for “automobiles or aviation”. This particular piece is the 3rd generation of the famous series representing revolution inside and out: completely new case, dial layout, and what's very important - new in-house movement called "Chronomatic" immediately recognisable by the winding crown placed on the left side. GMT version is complicated with additional 24-hour hand and bi-directional bezel with 24-hour scale.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed satin and high polished finishing.
- Significantly polished in the past. Showing facets rounded by polishing, various scratches and traces of wear. Bump at 3 o'clock. Damaged lower pusher.
- Faded bezel insert - to pink and light blue.
- 42 mm (without crown) / 47 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel signed crown. Original pushers.
- Original mineral crystal in perfect condition.
- Automatic chronograph with date and GMT complications
- Cal.14 "Heuer Cal.14" and "Swiss".
- 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, 42 hours of power reserve, Incabloc shock protection.
- Service history is unknown. Shows strong results on timegrapher: 210 deg. amplitude, -7 sec a day, 1 ms of beat error.
- Original untouched dial in fine condition. Ageing of tritium hour markers, ageing over the surface of subsidiary dials.
- Signed "Heuer Autavia GMT" at 12 o'clock and "Automatic Chronograph Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- All original steel hands with tritium in good condition showing aging and minor oxidation.
- The watch with handmade suede leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.