Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
The legendary, the iconic, the classic. Heuer Monaco probably needs no further introduction. You can barely imagine a timepiece that could represent funky design trends of the 70s any better. The reference 73633 B appears to be one of the rarest executions with blue dial and white subdials. Massive, exotic, pronounced on the wrist.
This particular piece is notable for an exceptionally detailed case and a very clean untouched blue dial with white subdials.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Mint stainless steel 2-body case with press-in case back
- Professionally detailed to Heuer factory specs
- 38 mm (without crown) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed winding crown
- Original pushers
- Original crystal in excellent condition
- Reference: 73633 B
- Manual-winding chronograph
- Caliber Valjoux 7736 signed Heuer Leonidas SA based on Venus 188
- Rhodium-plated, 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours of power reserve.
- Excellent condition.
- Original untouched dial in excellent condition showing little to no aging
- Signed "Heuer Monaco" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Original luminous hands with professionally restored lume
- The watch with generic leather strap and buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions.