Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Not yet another boring quartz watch! This beautiful Omega is an officially certified chronometer thanks to very precise "tuning fork" movement - cal.1250 developed from ESA 9162. The ESA 9162 movement is often considered the “Rolls Royce” of tuning fork movements. It was designed by Max Hetzel, who had previously worked for Bulova and was also responsible for the Accutron 214.
The model name f300 represents the frequency of the tuning fork - 300 Hz, which guarantees outstanding precision in timekeeping. This particular example is notable for an extremely crisp unpolished 14k Gold case and solid gold dial. Immaculate, fancy, and extremely precise.
The watch comes with brand-new battery and brand-new ostrich strap handmade in Germany. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 14k gold 3-body case with screw-down case back. Case weight: 38 grams. Mixed satin and high-polished finishing. Signed "Omega Watch Co" on the inner side of the caseback.
- NOS, unpolished. Showing no traces of use and storage except one small dent on the lower-right lug.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed golden crown
- Original hesalite crystal signed with Omega logo
- Reference: 198.000
- Precise tuning-fork chronometer-grade movement with sweep seconds and date.
- Cal. 1250 signed "Omega".
- Rose-gold plated, 12 jewels, 300Hz.
- Serial number: 34869382
- Mint condition. Service history is unknown, perfectly functional.
- Untouched original solid gold dial (4 grams) in excellent condition. Showing minor to no ageing.
- Raised golden Omega logo. Signed "Omega Electronic f300 Hz" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Seamaster Chronometer" and "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock. Raised golden hour markers with luminous plots and lacquer stripes.
- Original luminous gold-black hours and minutes hands showing little to no ageing.
- The watch comes brand-new handmade ostrich strap and generic buckle.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.