Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Impressive and collectable chronograph by Omega bearing DNA and caliber of the original Speedmaster "Moonwatch" qualified by NASA for their space missions. The Mark II was an Omega's attempt to update the design of their top rated chronograph to fit the extensively changing watch world of the early 70s.
This particular piece is notable for a very attractive and clean "racing" dial, beautiful set of hands and thick case.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body with screw-down case back bearing "Hippocampus" and signed "Speedmaster"
- Refinished/brushed in the past. The caseback is seriously polished. Overall good and strong condition.
- 42 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original integrated bezel and mineral glass
- Original steel fluted crown signed with Omega logo. Original pushers.
- Manual-winding, NASA-certified chronograph
- Famous Cal.861 based on Lemania 27 CHRO12 & Cal.321
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 21600 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve
- Serial number: 35XXXXXX
- Servicing history is unknown, however the movement shows fine performance on timegrapher: 250 deg. amplitude, +5 sec a day, 1.5 ms of beat error.
- Original untouched dial in outstanding mint condition. All tritium plots are intact. Aging of tritium plots is matching with hands. Reactive under UV light.
- Signed "Omega Speedmaster Professional Mark II" at 12 o'clock, printed Omega logo. Signed "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock.
- Genuine Omega hands in the condition matching the dial (either paint and tritium), however, may have been replaced in the past.
- The watch with original Omega 1162 bracelet x 173 endlinks which will fit the wrist up to 18.5 cm
- Handmade leather strap
- Leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.