Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
This is so honestly one of the best opportunities to enter the world of vintage Rolex collecting and vintage collecting in general. This attractive Oysterdate Precision was produced in ca.1972 and boasts with a beautiful glossy black dial in excellent condition. It is equipped with a precise and reliable hand-winding caliber 1225 providing impressive 58 hours of power reserve once fully wound.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed brushed and high-polished finishing. Screw-down crown, smooth bezel.
- Excellent overall condition showing thick lugs. Polished in the past. Showing minor to no traces of wear and tear
- 34 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown signed with Rolex crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Case serial: 3.8 million
- Case reference: 6694
- Precise manual-winding movement
- Cal.1225 signed "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, Seventeen 17 Jewels"
- Rhodium-plated, 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, 58 hours of power reserve.
- Service history is unknown, however, the examination and timegrapher test tell us that the service was most likely carried out within the last 12 months. Amplitude 280 deg, +4 seconds a day, 0.8 ms beat error.
- Original untouched glossy black dial in good condition showing minor traces of aging.
- Raised golden Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex" and "Oysterdate" at 12 o'clock and "Precision" and "-T Swiss T-" at 6 o'clock.
- Original hands in good condition. The hands are professionally relumed.
- The watch with a handmade calfskin strap (aftermarket)
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.