Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
The reference 6694 is probably one of the best opportunities to enter the world of vintage Rolex collecting and vintage collecting in general. This attractive Oysterdate Precision was produced in ca.1972 and boasts with a clean and balanced dial. It is equipped with a precise and reliable hand-winding caliber 1225 providing impressive 58 hours of power reserve once fully wound. Versatile size and comfort of the famous "Oyster" case complete the perfect mixture.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed brushed and high-polished finishing. Screw-down crown, smooth bezel.
- Good overall condition showing thick lugs. Polished in the past. Showing minor traces of wear and tear
- 34 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown signed with Rolex crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Case reference: 6694
- Precise manual-winding movement
- Cal.1225 signed "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, Seventeen 17 Jewels"
- Rhodium-plated, 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, 58 hours of power reserve.
- Good overall condition
- Genuine Rolex service "superluminova" dial
- Raised golden Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex" and "Oysterdate" at 12 o'clock and "Precision" and "- Swiss Made -" at 6 o'clock.
- Genuine Rolex service "superluminova" hands
- The watch with 1967 riveted "big crown" bracelet in good condition showing medium stretching + No.57 endlinks
- The bracelet will fit the wrist up to 19.5 cm (circumference)
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions.