Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
This beautiful Longines may serve a perfect illustration of how a true New-Old-Stock should look like: the case had never been scratched and polished, the caseback has never been opened - we opened it for the first time to inspect the watch and do photography and, believe us, it was sort of a challenge after 45 years. The dial and movement are also completely untouched - you can see no traces of watchmakers: all screws are new and perfect.
But it's not only the condition which makes this watch really nice. It is notable for a rare and charming blue sunburst dial and a very nice high-beat movement. Don't miss your chance to own a new old watch for a reasonable amount of money!
Untouched New-Old-Stock condition. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed satin and high-polished finishing.
- Like new condition, completely untouched.
- 34 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel signed crown
- Original crystal
- Precise hi-beat movement with sweep seconds
- Cal. 6492 signed "Longines"
- Rhodium plated, 17 jewels, 28800 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, Kif anti-shock protection.
- Excellent like-new condition. Never serviced. Showing the strong results on a timegrapher: 260 deg. of amplitude, 0 ms of beat error, +6 seconds a day. Service is recommended at buyer's expense.
- Untouched original soleil dial in excellent condition. Showing basically no traces of aging.
- Signed "Longines" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Admiral HF" and "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock. Raised silver hour markers with tritium lume.
- Original luminous (radium) steel hours and minutes hands showing minor aging.
- The watch comes with a gener calfskin strap + original Longines buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.