Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Delivery: ca.10 days
The Omega Seamaster Ref.166.0077 was nicknamed "PloProf" after an expression in French "Plongeur Professionel" which means professional diver. In fact, the nickname explains it all! This timepiece was designed to survive under extreme pressures water can create at the depth of up to 600 meters. The impressive monobloc case was cut out of single piece of stainless steel to increase waterproof capabilities. What appears to be the crown is actually a nut that releases and seals the actual crown, which is flat and square (!), sticking out when the tightening nut releases it. The bezel has a unique design and can only be rotated when the lock button is pressed. While Rolex and Doxa introduced gas escapement valves to fight the decompression, Omega found its' own way building the PloProf literally gas proof! All in all, it is a really impressive timepiece with unique design and capabilities.
This particular piece is notable for an exceptionally detailed case and an attractive and completely untouched dial and bezel in excellent condition.
Fully serviced in May 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Mint stainless steel 1-piece monobloc case "Unishell"
- Professionally detailed to Omega factory specs
- 44 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 24 mm (between lugs)
- Correct rotating bezel in mint condition showing two cracks at 5 and 6 o'clock
- Original crowns and bezek lock button.
- Original mineral crystal in excellent condition
- Reference: 166.0077
- Automatic movement with date
- In-house Cal.1001
- Gold-plated, 20 Jewels, 28800 A/h, 42 hours of power reserve.
- Good condition. Fully serviced in May 2018.
- Original untouched blue dial in excellent condition
- Signed "Omega Automatic" at 12 o'clock and "Seamaster 600 m / 2000 ft Professional" at 6 o'clock.
- Original correct hands in excellent condition. Minor aging of tritium.
- The watch with original Omega bracelet in good condition
- Original Isofrane Omega rubber strap with Omega buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.