14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Another iconic series by Heuer offering cutting edge technology and design of the late 1960s / early 1970s. It is powered with the famous joint creation of Hamilton, Buren, Breitling and Heuer - automatic Caliber 12. The Autavia derives from two words and two worlds: "Automotive" and "Aviation" and was Heuer's attempt to offer a universal solution for racers, pilots, and involved enthusiasts.
This particular piece is notable for an exceptionally detailed case, near-NOS dial and excellent tachymeter bezel. It also comes with original purchase receipts from Czech Republic.
Comes with original purchase invoice and receipt. Fully serviced in May 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Mint stainless steel 3-body case with screw-down case back
- Professionally detailed to Heuer factory specs
- 42 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug to lug) 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed winding crown
- Original pushers
- Original crystal in excellent condition
- Reference: 11630
- Automatic chronograph with date
- Caliber 12 signed HeuerSwiss
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 21600 A/h, 42 hours of power reserve.
- Excellent overall condition. Fully serviced in May 2018.
- Original untouched dial in excellent condition showing no aging
- Signed "Heuer Autavia" at 12 o'clock and "Automatic Chronograph Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Original correct luminous hands in excellent condition.
- The watch with generic leather strap and buckle
- Original purchase receipt and invoice
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.