Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A true spirit of the seventies, this Jaeger-Lecoultre Club was the brand's attempt to follow the sportive design trends of that time and, at the same time, an attempt to widen the audience offering a reasonably priced line like Club. This particular piece is notable for a beautiful and very sharp case, exceptionally preserved dial and fully-serviced automatic movement with day and date indications. Still reasonably priced among other JLC pieces, the Club remains a great artefact of the 70s and offers a great value for money.
Professionally serviced in February 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed sating and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally detailed to factory specs.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown (correctly unsigned).
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Automatic movement with day and date complications
- AS Cal.1906 signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre"
- Rhodium-plated, 17 Jewels, 21600 A/h, 44 hours of power reserve
- Good condition. Professionally serviced in February 2018.
- Original untouched silver dial in excellent condition showing no traces of ageing
- Signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre Club" at 12 o'clock, raised silver JLC logo. Signed "Automatic" and "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original luminous (tritium) silver hour and minute hands
- Raised luminous (tritium) silver hour markers
- The watch with handmade cognac calfskin strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.