14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
The Omega Flightmaster is the watch where horological art meets real tool watch capabilities. In every single detail, you can see that this timepiece was designed for pilots, designed for doing a real job.
Its' massive stainless steel case was cut out of a single piece of steel and was pressed and tempered 16 times to get that special curved shape which allowed to wear the watch comfortably despite the diameter of 43 mm without a crown. The layout of the dial leaves no doubt about the concept: black, gray, contrasting white scales, long tritium indexes accompanied by a set of two-tone hour/minute hands and acid-yellow chrono hands - every detail was commanded by functionality. Add here a rotating bezel and a true GMT-complication (with independent setting) provided by an in-house Cal.911 based on the famous Cal.861 and you get a picture of a perfect pilot's watch. No wonder it was also used in space! Soviet cosmonaut Alexey Leonov was wearing the very same Flightmaster ref.145.036 as a commander of the Apollo-Soyuz Test Project (ASTP) in 1975.
This particular piece is notable for an exceptionally detailed case and an attractive and completely untouched dial showing certain patina but still retaining all original tritium.
Fully serviced in May 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Mint stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back
- Professionally detailed to Omega factory specs
- 43 mm (without crown) / 52 mm (lug-to-lug) / 22 mm (between lugs)
- Correct integrated rotating bezel in mint condition
- Original crowns and pushers. Color coding is missing due to strong aging.
- Original mineral crystal in excellent condition
- Reference: 145.036
- Manual-winding chronograph with GMT complication
- In-house Cal.911 based on Cal.861
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 21600 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Serial number: 38931652
- Good condition. Fully serviced in May 2018.
- Original untouched dial in excellent condition with moderately aged tritium markers
- Signed "Omega Flightmaster" at 12 o'clock and "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original correct hands in excellent condition. Tritium aging matches the aging of indexes on the dial.
- The watch with original Omega bracelet ref.1162 in stretched condition fitting a wrist of maximum 19 cm
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.