Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A charismatic daily beater for a passionate vintage watch enthusiast offering everything that Rolex is famous for: outstanding timeless design, very balanced and comfortable Oyster case, and of course legendary precision and durability of Rolex automatic chronometer movements and more!
This particular piece is notable for its' unbelievable dial which developed an absolutely unique tropical patina. Still revealing original "sunburst" pattern of the surface it turned into a golden-green tone.
Comes with original Rolex buckle. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed brushed and high-polished finishing. Screw-down crown, smooth stainless steel bezel.
- Good condition, polished in the past. Showing moderate traces of use and minor scratches on the caseback.
- 34 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown signed with a Rolex crown.
- Precise automatic chronometer movement with date (non-quickset)
- Cal.1575 signed "Cal.1570" and "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, Adjusted 5 Positions and Temperature"
- Rhodium-plated, 26 Jewels, Kif-Ultraflex, 19800 A/h, 48 hours of power reserve.
- Original untouched "tropical" dial showing intensive aging to goldish-green color
- Raised silver Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex Oyster Perpetual - Date -" at 12 o'clock and "Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified" and "T Swiss T" at 6 o'clock.
- Lume plots are lost
- Original luminous hands in good condition showing moderate aging.
- The watch with a premium suede leather strap and Rolex buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.