Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject for a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Rolex Datejust is apparently one of the best daily wearers of all time. It offers all you may ever need: timeless design matching literally any outfit, perfectly balanced 36 mm size, waterproof capabilities of the famous Oyster family, and of course legendary precision and durability of Rolex automatic chronometer movements.
This particular piece is notable for its' well-preserved case with classic fluted white gold bezel and amazing silver sunburst dial in immaculate condition. A "must" for any watch collector and watch enthusiast.
Perfect technical condition and strong timekeeping. Freshly serviced. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed brushed and high-polished finishing.
- Fluted white gold bezel in excellent condition.
- Good overall condition. Polished in the past. Showing little traces of use and minor scratches.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original screw-down steel crown signed with Rolex logo.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Ref.1601 between lugs and on the caseback
- Serial: 4.1 million
- Precise automatic chronometer movement with date (non-quickset)
- Cal.1575 signed "Cal.1570" and "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, Adjusted 5 Positions and Temperature"
- Rhodium-plated, 26 Jewels, Kif-Ultraflex, 19800 A/h, 48 hours of power reserve.
- Freshly serviced, the watch shows strong results: 290 deg. of amplitude, +2 seconds a day, 0 ms of beat error.
- Original untouched dial in outstanding flawless condition. Showing basically no aging and intact tritium plots.
- Raised silver Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust" at 12 o'clock and "Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified" and "T Swiss T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original luminous silver hands in excellent condition showing minor aging of tritium.
- The watch with handmade calfskin strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.