Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
This is so far one of the best opportunities to enter the world of vintage Rolex collecting. This amazing Oysterdate Precision ref.6694 produced approximately in 1975 is notable for a beautiful champagne-colored dial matching any kind of outfit. It is powered with precise and robust in-house caliber 1225 providing convenient 58 hours of power reserve once fully wound. Indeed, this attractive timepiece shall help you to be always in time and in style.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed brushed and high-polished finishing. Screw-down crown, smooth bezel.
- Professionally polished to factory specs. Thick lugs and perfect geometry.
- 34 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown signed with Rolex crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Precise manual-winding movement
- Cal.1225 signed "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, Seventeen 17 Jewels"
- Rhodium-plated, 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, 58 hours of power reserve.
- Excellent condition
- Original untouched dial in outstanding condition.
- Raised golden Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex" and "Oysterdate" at 12 o'clock and "Precision" and "-T Swiss T-" at 6 o'clock.
- Original luminous hands in outstanding condition.
- All tritium plots are intact.
- The watch with premium VintageCaliber.com strap + generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.