Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Needless to say, that vintage Rolex Datejust is one of the best daily wearers of all time. It offers more than everything you may ever need: outstanding timeless design matching literally any outfit, perfectly balanced 36 mm size, waterproof capabilities of the famous Oyster family, and of course legendary precision and durability of Rolex automatic chronometer movements.
This particular piece is notable for its' strong and exceptionally-preserved case with elegant smooth bezel and amazing silver sunburst dial in immaculate condition. A "must" for any watch collector and perhaps the most versatile Datejust you can ever imagine.
Perfect technical condition and strong timekeeping. Freshly serviced. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed brushed and high-polished finishing. Screw-down crown, smooth stainless steel bezel.
- Excellent condition. Thick lugs. Lightly polished in the past. Showing little traces of use and minor scratches.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown signed with Rolex crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Ref.1600 between lugs and on the caseback
- Serial: 4.1 million
- Precise automatic chronometer movement with date (non-quickset)
- Cal.1575 signed "Cal.1570" and "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, Adjusted 5 Positions and Temperature"
- Rhodium-plated, 26 Jewels, Kif-Ultraflex, 19800 A/h, 48 hours of power reserve.
- Freshly serviced, the watch shows strong results: 290 deg. of amplitude, +1 seconds a day, 0 ms of beat error.
- Original untouched dial in outstanding flawless condition. Showing basically no aging and intact tritium.
- Raised silver Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust" at 12 o'clock and "Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified" and "T Swiss T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original luminous silver hands in excellent condition showing aging of tritium.
- The watch with handmade calfskin strap.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.