ФAuthenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
An incredibly attractive Oysterdate Precision ref.6694 produced approximately in 1976 is notable for its' absolutely stunning untouched black dial in excellent condition. It is powered with precise and robust in-house caliber 1225 providing impressive 58 hours of power reserve packed in a well-balanced and easy-to-wear 34 mm Oyster case.
Technical warranty: 1 year. Rolex buckle.
- 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed brushed and high-polished finishing. Screw-down crown, smooth bezel.
- Professionally polished to factory specs. Thick lugs and perfect geometry.
- 34 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown signed with Rolex crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Precise manual-winding movement
- Cal.1225 signed "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, Seventeen 17 Jewels"
- Rhodium-plated, 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, 58 hours of power reserve.
- Excellent condition
- Original untouched glossy black dial in outstanding condition showing barely noticeable patina of the lacquer around the hour markers
- Raised golden Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex" and "Oysterdate" at 12 o'clock and "Precision" and "-T Swiss Made T-" at 6 o'clock.
- Original luminous hands in outstanding condition.
- All tritium plots are intact.
- The watch with generic leather strap + genuine steel Rolex buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.