Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
First introduced in 1956, Rolex Day-Date became one of the most recognizable dress timepieces in history. The classic case design and dial's layout turned out to be so well-balanced and convenient, that the very same design (with minor changes though) is still available at Rolex boutiques all over the world.
This particular piece comes from 1980 and features beautifully preserved case showing thick lugs and crisp hallmarks. It also boasts with an absolutely flawless sunburst-finished diamond set dial.
The watch went through complete service.
- 18k solid yellow gold 3-body case with screw-down case back and crown.
- Professionally polished to Rolex factory specs. Showing no traces of use.
- Original Rolex fluted bezel in 18k yellow gold
- 36 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original yellow gold fluted crown signed with Rolex crown.
- Original crystal
- Serial number: 6476903
- Reference: 18038
- All inscriptions are clear and readable
- Automatic chronometer with sweep seconds hand, day and date complications. Single quick-set.
- 28800 A/h, 27 jewels, 50 hours of power reserve
- Mint condition, professionally serviced.
- Original sunburst champagne step dial in immaculate condition. Showing no ageing. No flaws.
- Raised golden Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex" and "Oyster Perpetual Day-Date" at 12 o'clock, signed "Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified" and "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock.
- Factory diamond set "8+2"
- Original golden hands with beautifully aged tritium in excellent condition.
- The watch with original "president" bracelet showing medium stretching. It will fit the wrist up to 18.5 cm.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.