14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Precious and fancy "young timer" - vintage Rolex Oysterquartz Day-Date. It is probably the most luxurious quartz vintage timepiece you can imagine, and one of the most precise! As any Rolex, it features famous Oyster case with screw-down crown and case back but in a special shape designed for quartz series.
It is powered by a tuning tuning-fork movement Cal.5055. Unlike many other quartz movement manufacturers of that time, Rolex really took care of making it beautiful - rhodium plated, decorated with "Geneva stripes" and built with 11 jewels. This truly noble timepiece comes with classic "President" bracelet made of solid 18k yellow gold.
Excellent condition. Freshly serviced. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k solid yellow gold 2-body case with screw-down case back and crown.
- Professionally detailed to factory specs, showing practically no traces of use.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 41 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original yellow gold fluted crown signed with Rolex crown.
- Original sapphire crystal in like-new condition.
- Serial number: 7062549
- Quartz with a quick-set day/date.
- Cal.5055 signed "Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss"
- Tuning fork, 32 kHz, 11 jewels, adjusted to 5 positions.
- Mint condition, freshly serviced.
- Original untouched factory diamond dial in flawless condition.
- Raised golden Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex" and "Oysterquartz Date-Date" at 12 o'clock and "Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified" and "T Swiss T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden luminous hands, golden sweep seconds hand.
- The watch with original 18k gold Rolex "President" bracelet with a double-folding clasp. It will fit perfectly the wrist up to 18.5 cm.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.