14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
This particular timepiece might be not strictly "vintage", however, it shares purely vintage DNA and can surely be called a "young-timer"! Still undefeated, Vacheron's in-house caliber 1003 remains the thinnest serial movement in the world since 1955. It contains 120 parts though measuring only 1.64 mm thin. Needless to say that the rest of the watch fits: a very refined solid gold case makes a perfect combination with a champagne-colored dial decorated with solid gold hour markers. Only two hands but a lot of elegance and precise mechanics.
Freshly serviced / Comes with original box / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k solid yellow gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use. All hallmarks are crisp.
- 31 mm / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number: 635994
- Reference: 33103/1
- Replacement golden crown
- Precise chronometer-grade manual-winding movement without a seconds hand
- Cal. 1003/2 signed "Vacheron Constantin Swiss Geneve"
- Rhodium plated, 17 Jewels, 18000 A/j, adjusted to temperatures.
- Mint condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original champagne dial in like-new condition showing no aging.
- Signed "Vacheron Constantin Geneve" at 12 o'clock.
- Raised hour markers made of yellow gold.
- Original "pencil" golden hands
- The watch comes with a generic leather strap and generic gold-plated buckle.
- Original Vacheron Constantin big wooden box + outer carboard box
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.