Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A very special timepiece, a true grail of IWC collecting - sought after and desirable International Watch Co "Mark IX". What makes this particular example even more rare and impossible find? The dial. Unlike all known Mark IX pieces (except only 1 piece) this particular watch has a matte black dial with radium Arabic numerals made in conventional slim font. There is a suggestion by one well-known collector that this type of dial was made for the German army.
Case serial number dates back to 1943 and the movement, which means that this piece was made right during the WWII, possibly on some special request. Strong 38 mm case made of stainless steel has double wall structure and double case back for increased climate-proof and antimagnetic capabilities. It also features rotating bezel with luminous pointer.
The watch went through complete service in September 2016. Case, dial, hands remained untouched. Only the movement was inspected and overhauled. Technical warranty: 1-year warranty.
- Stainless steel, 4-body, with double snap-on case back and rotating bezel.
- Mint condition, possibly polished in the past, showing strong edges.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs) / 12 mm (thickness)
- Original fluted crown
- Original crystal
- Serial number: 1087135 (on both case backs)
- Manual-winding with small second hand
- Precise and collectible Caliber 852, signed "International Watch Co Swiss"
- Côtes de Genève, polished screws, Breguet spring, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h.
- Mint condition. Professionally serviced in 2016 and never worn since then.
- Serial number: 1040563
- Original matte black dial in good condition, showing aging of surface and radium numerals. Signature at 12 o'clock is fading out.
- Signed "International Watch Co" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Anti-Magnet" at 6 o'clock. Small seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden radium hour and minute hands, original small seconds hand.
- The watch comes with generic NATO strap and generic steel buckle.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.